February 23th, 2018
: Approval Company's financial statement,
The 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Date
and Dividend Payment
To : President,
The Stock Exchange of Thailand
The Board of Directors' Meeting No.1/2018 of Thai Rubber Latex Corporation (Thailand) Public Company Limited ("the Company") held on February 23, 2018 has resolved as follows:
1. Acknowledge the retirement from the director of the company of the following 5 directors of the company;
1.1 Paiboon waraprateep Vice Chairman
1.2 prachnon temritikulchai Vice Chairman
1.3 Suchart charoenpornpanichkul Director
1.4 Suchada sodthibhapkul Independent Director
1.5 Pakhawat kovithvathanaphong Independent Director/ Audit Committee
As Mr. Suchart charoenpornpanichkul, Director, and Mr. Pakhawat kovithvathanaphong, independent director and audit committee, did not intend to be re-elected as directors of the company, the Board of Directors' Meeting approved to propose to the shareholders meeting of the company to consider and approve to re-appoint the following 3 persons to be the directors of the company for another term.
1.1 Paiboon waraprateep Vice Chairman
1.2 Prachnon temritikulchai Vice Chairman
1.3 Suchada sodthibhapkul Independent Director
As the retirement of Mr. Pakhawat kovithvathanaphong, audit committee, the Board of Directors' Meeting approved to appoint Mr.Somkad Sueptrakul to replace Mr. Pakhawat kovithvathanaphong's position
2. Approved the audited (consolidated) financial statement for the fiscal year ended as at Dec 31, 2017
3. Approved dividend payment for the operations from 1 January 2017 to 31December 2017 to shareholders proposing to pay 0.04 per share in total, totaling 27.26 million Baht, because of the operating profit in 2017's performance, net profit 246 million Baht. The Company sets the record date to determine the list of shareholders entitled to receive dividend on March 27, 2018. The date of dividend payment shall be made on May 11, 2018. Nevertheless, the dividend payment of the Company is subject to the approval from the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
4. The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders No.1/2018 should be held on April 20, 2018 from 9.00am at the Suanluang Ballroom on the 1st floor of Novotel Bangkok-Bangna Hotel, address 333 Moo 6 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand. The Company has fixed the Record Date on March 27, 2018
5. Approval of the directors' remuneration, same to the current scheme
6. Approve to appoint Mr. Pattarapol Wongsasuthikul to be Group Managing Director, effective on March 1, 2018, and appoint Mr. Vorathep Wongsasuthikul to be Chairman of Executive Committee of the company (remaining to be Chairman of the Board of Directors), effective on March 1, 2018
7. The agendas for the meeting will:
1. Certify the minutes of the Extra General Meeting of Shareholders No.2/2017 held on Dec 13, 2016.
2. Certify the Company's annual report and the board of directors' report for 2017.
3. Approve the Company's balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and cash flow statements as at 31 December 2017
4. Consider the dividend payment and allocation net profit for legal reserves for 2017's operating results.
5. Appoint directors in replacement the expired and resigning director.
6. Approve the Board of Directors' remuneration for 2018.
7. Appoint an auditor and fix the auditing fee for 2018.
8. Consider other issues (if any).
The Company has already publicized the Minutes of the Extra General Meeting of Shareholders No. 2/2017 on the company's website (www.thaitex.com) and the Company will also publicized the Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholder No.1/2018 together with all related documents on the Company's website (www.thaitex.com) before April 1, 2018.
Please be informed accordingly,
Chairman and CEO